bctcomics.com
October 18, 2017, 01:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Books, Comics & Things official forum! Please do not SPAM these boards.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone for a Boardgame day?  (Read 4502 times)
warhawk-77
Henchman

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2010, 12:10:44 AM »

The group I am in have been talking about having a Sat once a month or so just to play board games.  We are thinking of bringing up board games we own and run them for anyone interested.

Game we have talked about Risk, Axis and Allies, Zombies, World of warcraft just to name a few.

Anyone else interested in this sort of thing?
theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2010, 01:12:49 AM »

It would depend entirely on when in the day it was and which branch of BC&T it was. I don't want it to interfere with my D&D group but I'd be up for a game. I'd be willing to play just about anything but would prefer games I've never played before.  However, considering the only one I've played that you've mentioned is Risk, it doesn't look like that will be hard.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 01:20:20 AM by theburninfields » Logged

Go ahead punk. Make my day.
warhawk-77
Henchman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:35:24 PM »

The guys I am playing with are looking at Sat noon to when ever at the George Town store.

Thinking once a month unless people want to do it more often then that. Right now we have 4 guys that like the idea but wanted to throw it out and see if any other gamers in the area wanted join in.

theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 09:02:00 PM »

Probably won't be able to make it any time soon then. I still don't have my license (I REALLY need to get that soon) or any money for gas.

Go ahead punk. Make my day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: