bctcomics.com
October 18, 2017, 01:56:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Books, Comics & Things official forum! Please do not SPAM these boards.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zoalord's Campaign  (Read 133156 times)
theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #570 on: May 27, 2012, 07:14:49 AM »

I'm working on a backup character (We all know my character die a lot, I'm just being prepared.  Tongue), and taking into account a few things you've mentioned (Don't max out defenses/attack and damage) and was wondering something. You mentioned wanting us to represent a few of our abilities with the presence of Magic items, and I was curious how exactly you wanted us to do that. Did you just want us to invest in the powers normally and say "I have a ring of regeneration" or file things under equipment or what?

Additionally, the character was going to be an android (Think warforged) and the rules say I have to ask you before being allowed a character with an absent ability score (Stamina in this case), and thought I'd ask both whether it'd be allowable and what the racial bonuses (If any) it would have would be.

Go ahead punk. Make my day.
Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

Vanish Arkanphel...Into the Event Horizon!!

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: May 28, 2012, 03:07:36 PM »

We will go over that kind of stuff when the time comes...so stop being so negative! Smiley

“Time for a trip to the recycle bin Phantom! And then once you’re in the recycle bin I’m going to right-click on it and select “empty recycle bin,” because otherwise you would just be taking up unnecessary space. In other words: I’m going to kill you.”
theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 02, 2012, 12:33:37 AM »

We will go over that kind of stuff when the time comes...so stop being so negative! Smiley

Alright. I'll keep a demeanor of sunny optimism. Especially since I think this character has a higher chance of surviving than any other I've made in any of your campaigns.

We're still meeting tomorrow from 10-2 correct?

Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 02, 2012, 12:29:54 PM »

Yep. 10-2 is when we meet today...see you there.

“Time for a trip to the recycle bin Phantom! And then once you’re in the recycle bin I’m going to right-click on it and select “empty recycle bin,” because otherwise you would just be taking up unnecessary space. In other words: I’m going to kill you.”
Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 02, 2012, 08:45:41 PM »

Alright we meet on the 16th from 10an - 2pm I will see you all there.

Also, Cassidy brought this up that we could even meet at her house to play D&D. I thought it sounded like something that would be worth trying out, Virgil is willing what about you Burningfields?

Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: June 19, 2012, 12:32:14 AM »

Alright, we are meeting this Saturday from 10-2.

Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 12, 2012, 01:50:30 AM »

Remember that we are meeting tomorrow at 3:30pm to 6pm to finish up this section of the adventure before our little break.

Zoalord
Administrator
Magician's Apprentice

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 13, 2012, 11:49:56 AM »

We meet in two weeks in the big room from 1-6pm to finish up the pathfinder creation process.

theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 21, 2012, 10:04:58 PM »

It sounds like I probably won't be able to make it this Saturday. My Grandpa is feeling really badly, and my family has to go down to Evansville to visit him this weekend.

theburninfields
Administrator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 24, 2012, 02:25:18 AM »

Scratch that, sounds like, due to a change of plan, I'm coming back tomorrow night, so I should be able to make it.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: