bctcomics.com
October 18, 2017, 01:40:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Books, Comics & Things official forum! Please do not SPAM these boards.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Games for Saturday April 12  (Read 2750 times)
carpe canum
Henchman

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2014, 12:15:41 AM »

We just got back from a week cruising around Boston, Concord, and Lexington (and Salem, for contrast).  We all really enjoyed it (with one exception), and brought back a ton of souvenirs and books, which we are now poring over.

Sooo, I'm in the mood for some historical-related games and will be free next Sat.  Sails of Glory is an obvious choice (even though the Constitution is still not out), WOG, or FOW are top choices.  I'd love some linear warfare in the near future, but I realize I'm not a contributor at this time (I'm gonna work on that).

Hope your spring breaks were as good, and hope to see you there...

-George

HistDean
Global Moderator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 12:10:26 AM »

I had a reenactment to attend this weekend but the recovery from my knee surgery is more intense than I thought it would be. So I will be available on Saturday.

On a separate note, does anyone want to go to Little Wars? It is April 25-27 in Chicago.
I am heading up on Friday. Plenty of room for another rider...
carpe canum
Henchman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 11:18:20 AM »

I plan to be there a bit before noon.

As far as Little Wars, I'm working on my better half about that.  We should know next week.

-George
HistDean
Global Moderator
Mercenary for Hire

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 02:30:14 PM »

George,

My knee is badly swollen today and in some pain.
I don't think I am going to make it up to the shop. If I can get this under control, I may stop by later in the day but bending/sitting in a chair is the worst for the pain. I need to keep it straight and keep ice on it.
Really important right now since I have to go back to work in 2 days.

Sorry for the last minute "back-out"... Don't hold it against me please!  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: