bctcomics.com
December 18, 2017, 06:49:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Books, Comics & Things official forum! Please do not SPAM these boards.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dnd 3.5 / pathfinder and dnd 4e looking for 3 players  (Read 6248 times)
brandtp23
« on: January 23, 2012, 07:15:21 PM »

d&d 3.5 once a month at the maplecrest store 10:30am to 2pm on the 2nd saturday of every month.  I am looking for 2 players to join our group.  I am running a pre-made planar adventure and the party is currently 18th level.  We will probably go epic eventually but i'm not sure how far into epic we will go at this time.  I allow lots of books, my philosophy is this game is for people who want to play interesting things out of interesting books so bring the books you want to use and we'll use 3.5 rules.  I do allow pathfinder but my campaign is not pathfinder rules.

my 4th edition d&d game we are looking for 3 players once a month on the 3rd saturday of every month at the maplecrest location.  If people are interested it is 14th level, you start with 100gp of equipment and i will roll for parcels for your equipment.   We are running pre-made adventures, drow queen right now.  I do not have a subscription to the wizards site, i run a simplified game.  I allow things from the wizards site if you print them off for me.   I own most of the magic item books plus phb, dmg, and mm only.   We have warlock, rogue, paladin, npc sorcerer, npc cleric, npc fighter.

my schedule for gaming is pretty concrete because of babysitting.  If you can't make it every month that's fine.  On the days you can not attend you won't loose exp and your character will not be played by other players or get in battles with out you.

I will be at bct once a month to work on approving characters for either game.  GAmes start at 10:30am and end at 2pm.  I am there before game  starts to answer questions.

email me if you have any questions.  brandtp23@yahoo.com Grin
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:54:40 PM by brandtp23 » Logged
dragonflies7033
Hatchling

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2012, 03:04:51 PM »

What time is that Saturday game 4e going to be held?
Chris
Anonymous
Henchman

We are many. We are strong. We are Anonymous.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 02:05:19 PM »

are you still looking for players for your 3.5 game?
brandtp23
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »

yes, i modified the post.  we still have player openings.
brandtp23
Egg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 06:45:18 PM »

Correction:  all my games are at 10:30am. 

Also the 4e game is on the 4th saturday, not the third saturday of every month.

Also: the day I plan game and approve characters is the 3rd saturday of every month. 10:30am.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: